Once upon a time I started uploading to this blog with no particular goal but to share my landscape photos. Some people took notice and wanted to share my content which I am quite thankful for. Here is a list of places where you can see my photos outside of this site.
WaterfallsWisconsin.com by Bob Schneider
I have been fortunate to collaborate on waterfall information with Bob over the past several years and have shared the rights to several of those locations including those listed below. Technically this makes me a professional waterfall chaser, no?
- Buckley Falls
- Copper Creek Falls (my original post)
- December Falls (my original post)
- Freeman Falls (my original post)
- Little Bull Falls (my original post)
- Osceloa Bedrock Glades Upper Falls
- Roaring Creek Falls (my original post)
- Secret Falls (my original post)
Caves and Karst of the Upper Midwest, USA: Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin E. Calvin Alexander Jr.
My photo of Natural Bridge State Park from this page can be found at chapter 6, page 210
Last updated on